Make sure your domain name can be transferred, by checking the following:
- The domain name has been registered for at least 60 days, and has been registered for at least 60 days.
- The domain name is not in "client update prohibited" status.
Then login to your account at your current registrar - I.e. Godaddy, 1&1, Network Solutions etc.
Click on the domain you wish to transfer
1) make sure each domain you wish to transfer is "unlocked"
2) make sure each domain "Administrative Contact eMail" is a active and accessable email address.
3) make sure each domain "privacy" has been disabled from each domain.
4) Obtain each domain assigned "authorization code" or "EPP code"
When you have the "authorization code" or "EPP code" - create a support ticket at http://www.OccSupport.com - include the domain name and authorization code
We will alert you when we have submitted your transfer request and to expect an email (one for each domain) wil be email to the administrator contact asking to
confirm the request to transfer the domain -
Here you must click "accept" in order for the transfer to start otherwise the transfer will fail..
If you do not receive the email within 24 hours - please contact us ASAP
Once the domain has been successfully transferred to OccHosting, your domain registration date will automatically increase by 1 year
i.e.. If domain expires 02/22/2011 - the domain new expiration date will be, 02/22/2012
If you have any further questions - please do not hesitate to contact OccHosting.